Monday, August 15, 2011

Vacaciones en Mexico


Ok, I can not wait anymore to share with you some photos from our vacation to Mexico. Finally, I have some time to edit and upload few of them.
First of all, I have to say, I have A LOT of pictures. Literally, I took my camera with me everywhere. I shot the ocean, pools, drinks, food, people, sun, hotel, smiles and great mood. 
The weather was great. Before our departure, I checked the weather online, and it was supposed to rain couple days, but ,luckily for us, the weathermen was wrong. It was sunny and beautiful all time we were there.
It took us about an hour and a half to get to our resort from the airport at Cancun. Our shuttle bus stopped once to drop off three other tourists.
Once we got to our destination, we ate and drank, then ate and drank again. That was pretty much the plan for the whole vacation. Sometime in between our meals we would swim, kayak, sail, snorkel, play pool and ping pong, watch shows...
Each day had different theme. That day, obviously, was Mexican theme.
That was the first time I snorkeled and I absolutely loved it. Underwater world fascinated me.

Spa day :)

That's all for today. Aren't you tired yet of looking at all those photographs?
Ok, I have more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...