Sunday, July 31, 2011

31 Days of Discipline is over


It's the 31 of July. The project named '31 days of Discipline' is over :(.
It all started from a message from my friend Johan, who wanted to add some pieces to his portfolio by completing a design project every day for a whole month. I loved the idea. Knowing that another person is working toward the same goal always gives extra motivation to complete the challenge.
So, the idea was to create one project per day for a whole month of July.  We invited friends, schoolmates and friends of friends to join us, and '31 days of Discipline' community was created on Facebook to showcase our work.
I have to admit, it was hard for me to produce one good piece per day :). Life always was getting in my way of creativity. I planned on doing both 50/50 photography and design, but ended up doing only 1 design project. Oh well, more for photography, right? 
Most importantly, this project taught me how to manage my time. It also inspired and challenged me. It allowed me to hear feedback from the people I never met in life. It broadened my portfolio. And it made my life busy and interesting for a whole month. 
I'd like to thank everybody who participated in this event  and those who just followed our creations. 
Here are some of my favorite pieces from that project:








This event was definitely a light in my life. 
Let's continue pursing our passion, developing our creativity, and inspiring each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...