Thursday, July 7, 2011

Living Doll fashion photo shoot

Yesterday I did an amazing photo shoot with a theme "Living Doll". Here are just a few pictures that I took inside the studio, there are much more to come. This concept always intrigued me. A blank faced, nearly inanimate model, static, "frozen in time" doll lives her life.
That was the first time I worked with MUA Dorinda and Eboni Morales. They did such a good job. And of course my model, Colleen, was fantastic.
Photographer- Nadia Skopintseva
Model-Colleen Conlon
MUA-Eboni Morales






3 comments:

Steph N said...

Love it. Great model, great photography, great inspiration for when I eventually do a doll themed shoot!

Ksenia said...

Good idea and a wonderful girl!

NadyNad Photography said...

Thank you, all!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...