Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer photo session with Olena

It was supposed to be rainy, cloudy and dull all day. The day before I thought we had to cancel the shoot. But when I woke up in the morning, the first thing I saw was the SUN. All these pictures prove how the weathermen are wrong sometimes :)
That was the first time I worked with an absolutely beautiful model Olena. She was fun and easy to work with. And I know we will collaborate in future again.
That also was the first time I worked with another photographer. It is actually harder that I thought. But we did it. I can't wait to see his photographs!
I absolutely love this photograph. Don't ask why :)
I can not believe it's the 21st of August already, the summer is almost over. The first summer in the US that I actually HAD time to do photo shoots. I loved it. And I  look forward to my favorite season Fall with its magnificent colors...
And I can't wait for tomorrow. Another photo shoot. This time a yummy one - desserts!!!

4 comments:

Valeria said...

Какие замечательные фотографии! Полны лета, солнца, свободы, лёгкости!

NadyNad Photography said...

Спасибо! Мы старались )))))

Imagesbystephanierose said...

i want that flower dress. great photos btw!

NadyNad Photography said...

Thanks, Stephanie!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...