Monday, November 14, 2011

About how I learned English (while studying for a driving test)

I just found a notebook where I used to write down phrases while studying for a driving test four year ago. You know, those expressions that I thought I would use in everyday life. Here are some of them:
1) hit-and-run
2) feeble-minded
3) flee from a police officer
4) turfing
5) LMAO
The last one, obviously, was not from the driving test book, but it was in my dictionary with an explanation of what those letters stand for. Now,  I can really LMAO reading all that.
A very interesting selection for a person who learns how to drive, don't you think?
Here are some photos for you to enjoy. And please do not search for deep connection between these photos and my post above. There is no connection at all:) 



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Of course you needed to know "feeble-minded" so you could describe the other driver who would surely be at fault if there ever was an accident. Lol! I really enjoyed this little story. And gorgeous photos, as always.

NadyNad Photography said...

Thank you, Jenn. But I am afraid that in case of an accident (knock on wood) the police office would use "feeble-minded" to describe me. I am still surprised that some of my friends get in the car when I am the driver LOL

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...